Tuesday, October 04, 2011

  • Tuesday, October 04, 2011
  • Elder of Ziyon
Some blogs, mine included, like to put up brief compliments given by other prominent bloggers in their sidebars. One of my favorite compliments on any blog was not directed towards me but to Challah Hu Akbar:

"Your blog is awesome... I think of you as 'Son of ElderofZiyon.' ... You are a phenomenon!" Daphne Anson

Indeed, in many ways I also think of Challah Hu Akbar as a younger version of myself. In the ten short months since he burst on the scene he has proved himself to be a fantastic researcher, able to find and ferret out obscure but important facts quickly and accurately.

Recently, after Netanyahus's UN speech, he made a poster that made me jealous:



He has proved to be as prolific as he is talented: in March he posted an astounding 355 articles!

Unfortunately, after his brief but meteoric career, he is closing down the blog:


While all this is nice, it sadly must come to an end.
In short, I am committed to a vast array of activities and I can no longer put the necessary amount of effort and time to make this blog what it should be.
I thank you all for your support.
-Challah

This is a major loss for the Zionist blogosphere.

He'll still hang out on Twitter and he'll still be in touch but I know I will miss his unique voice and intelligence. Hopefully, he'll find a way to keep blogging. Because as everyone knows, even a small challah is better than nothing.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive